Write Wendy

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. ~Charles W. Eliot

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's my life and I only get one chance!!

OK... most days I feel like I can go out and make a difference in the world, no matter what. But some days it seems that everyone is so caught up in their own problems that they just want to get through the day without making any waves. Does society have us where they want us... beaten down and submissive? We need to rise up and stand up for ourselves and make some changes!!! We will be strong, we will not be afraid to speak up, we need to get control of our destinations!!

By the way... did you get your H1N1 vaccine yet? Have you had the opportunity, or are you a little afraid of the vaccine? Be honest.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Wendy,

    I can honestly say that I haven't gotten the H1N1 shot yet. It just seems risky to me so I rather not get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I do not take flu shots. I seldom get the flu either, which is pretty good for my age.

    http://www.wewillnotbesilent.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the shots either. I would if I has health risks. I work at a clinic and I know they are safe and it helps slow the spread of the disease and protects others' with compromised immune systems, but I have this phobia of shooting germs into my body with a needle. I know this isn't logical, but I take my chances. I wash my hands all the time and eat very healthily.

    ReplyDelete