Write Wendy

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. ~Charles W. Eliot

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blogging is......

Blogging is like writing in a journal or a diary, but with feedback. You can express your thoughts and feelings and sometimes people relate to them and comment back to you.

Dear Diary: Today I am sitting with my mom having coffee by the fire. I am soaking in the moment of just being together. She is telling me stories of our life and her experiences. I hope to have many more times like this with my mother. I am happy to be in this place, but at the same time I am sad to know that it will not always be. Today, I will not hurry to get things done. I will find meaning in all that I do.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to be able to sit with your Mom and hear her stories. I did not appreciate these stories enough when my Mom was alive. Enjoy and cherish the memories.

    ReplyDelete