Write Wendy

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. ~Charles W. Eliot

Monday, January 25, 2010

Well, it finally the end of the term and the final paper has been turned in.

For anyone taking this class for the first time, I would tell them to not get frustrated and follow the writing techniques and revision process and use the KU Writing Center and you will get through it. Not only will you get through it, but you will be amazed at how much easier it is by using these tools.

The things that I would continue to work on for my writing would be paraphrasing, clear concise sentences and good flow.

I think it is good to use references to support your paper, but I feel that you will get more out of the writing if you are not afraid to express yourself and your own thoughts as well. I think it is ok to use some creative writing along with a research paper to make it more readable and enjoyable for the audience.

Until another time!

Wendy Reidt

No comments:

Post a Comment