Write Wendy

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers. ~Charles W. Eliot

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Final Paper!!!!

I can't believe we have made it to this point of finalizing our papers for class! I have a few minor details left to change on my paper, then I will proofread it one more time. I feel a great sense of accomplishment and did not feel rushed to get it done. I think the writing process that we learned in class was a great tool in laying the ground work and organizing it in a professional manner. I am always nervous about submitting my final paper, but whatever will be, will be. My feeling have changed about writing after taking my second writing course at Kaplan. I know what I learned will be very valuable to me in my career and I will use the knowledge. However, I have realized that I enjoy creative writing much more and I want to take some classes on that. I think it would be fun to write books, or maybe just a column in a paper or inspirational writing of some sort. I don't know if I would be any good at this, but I won't know until I explore it further, so this is my plan down the road.

1 comment:

  1. Wendy,
    I appreciate reading your blogs, they always give me a warm feeling of encouragement. Thank you for being a big spot on my support sheet...I wish you well in all the future plans you set out to accomplish. I truly feel that you would be a terrific writer, the photographs are also a great inspiration.
    I am glad the final paper is handed in, although I hate to see the term end. It usually means that one will lose touch with classmates, I am keeping my fingers crossed that this blog site will keep more of us connected.

    Take care and God Bless,
    Madelyn (Maddie)

    ReplyDelete