Well, it has been a busy time to say the least. With working full time and school full time and my commute to work of 3 hours a day is enough. Then to add to it all, the kids are home from college, and our youngest daughter has basketball games. I was just notified at work that the accreditation program that I work for is requesting additional data which goes back to May 2008 for all of the surgical cases, which is about 500 cases with 3 follow up visits each! This all has to be abstracted and in the system by February 15. I have not finished my shopping, which is going to be very little this year- but the time is closing in! I have to write my final draft today, because I have not had time this week due to work. I'm hoping my organization and my prewriting will get me through this. I have mentally been working on it while on my commute and recording voice notes as I think of things. All in all, it doesn't look so bad. We are all healthy and I am thankful for that. I see people all around me who are strugging with serious health issues and financial issues as well. We have had our struggles with finances ourselves this year, with so many children in college and myself going to school, not to mention the cost of everything these days. At least the gas prices have dropped. So I guess, we have a lot to be thankful for and as long as we have shelter and food, each other and our health, I can be very happy and feel blessed. I pray that the economy gets better and families don't have to struggle. I pray that when our children finish college, they will be able to find jobs and start their lives on the right foot.
Bless you all this holiday season and may you find joy in your hearts. Peace be with you through this holiday season and into the new year.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Hi Wendy! I love your blog page! It is wonderful! I don't know how to change the colors, but yours is so wonderfully done and so positive! I pray along with you for all of us who have hard times to go through with money, health, family issues, etc. The snow was crazy here in NJ! We had about a foot and a half. I don't have a shovel so I used the top of my plastic bin to get my car out, haha. It worked just fine. :) You sound like you are so put together with life. I hope when I grow up, I can be just like you! Keep up the wonderful influence you have on all of us! Have a blessed Christmas! - Kim
ReplyDelete