Well, I can't believe its almost the end of another term at Kaplan. I have enjoyed reading others' blogs and have also enjoyed blogging and learning about the process as well. I did not have as much time to work on my blog or blog with others as I would have liked with my busy schedule, but I still had fun when I did. I know other students are equally busy, especially the ones with children, so i was not at all upset when classmates could not comment on my blog. I'm also older than most students, so my interests and perspectives might be a little boring. I think it was a good way to express myself with informal writing that I have not done for a while and I would really like to pursue this further and learn more about it. I will probably not keep blogging after the term, but I may check in one some of my classmates to see if they are still around in the blogging world. I will be very busy with some challenging classes, so I want to focus on those and try to keep my GPA up.
I have enjoyed the class immensely and will miss all of my classmates as I always do.
Good luck to everyone in your future endeavors and in your personal lives as well.
Remember my motto: Work hard, play hard and most of all be thankful!
Love you all! Wendy
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Hey Wendy! Thats awesome you liked this prosses, i do too. I really liked blogging with everyone and it is on such a personal level, its awesome. I cant believe this term is almost over either. its crazy. Well good luck to you and in all you do in your life! Take care!!!!
ReplyDeleteChristen
i mean process lol oops
ReplyDeleteHi Wendy
ReplyDeleteWonderful term. I have met a lot of people. Yes, we are very busy with school, work and home. I agree with you about blogging. I don't have time to blog myself so do not feel bad about us not visiting. LOL. We have a wonder class and I have learn so much from each and everyone. I think this was a wonderful way to communicate plus inprove our writing skill. Good luck in continuing following your goals and acheiving them also.
Hope to meet up in another class it been great.
Kathyann